Ad Header Large

Search The Web

Custom Search

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Look, Up In The Sky...It's Mobile Apps Super List!







I must admit that in June of this year, a wonderful little electronic friend came into my life.  Scraping together a portion of my tax refund and husband allowances, I purchased an Asus Eee Pad Transformer.  I have been in love ever since.  My wife calls it the "other woman", but she freely admits that her Apple iPad is the "boyfriend."

I love the fact that it is portable, powerful and with the myriad of apps available, extremely useful.  I am better organized and frequently entertained by my computerized companion.

I decided to start a page on this blog to list some of the neat apps that she and I have found for our respective toys.  Be sure to check out my new Mobile Apps Super List to see some of what we have found.  The list itself is, and will continue to be a work in progress.  Each of the app titles are linked to their respective landing pages, allowing for easy download access.

So what do you think?  Let me know.

Signing off...for now.

TGCD

No comments:

Post a Comment